Yesterday we were reading about Nephi and his rebellious brothers. We talked abuot how Nephi was the youngest and the most righteous and how Heavenly Father told him that if his brothers continued, then he would be in charge. Glory then says to me, "I think the youngest should always be in charge!" Nice try Glory, nice try!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





3 comments:
Quick girl to pick up on that! Good on ya'. Reading your scriptures like a good little family. Nice job.
ok, the stuff of matt and Simeon is too cute. Plus, they have the same hair cute:)I agree the youngest sister.
thanks for actually reading my posts. They are a bit long. Thank you for your sweet comments they really do mean a lot to me. I love you and I'm glad my brother has good taste and married you and that you actually married him.:) I'll let you know if I come up with anything grand for potty training.
Post a Comment