Wednesday, November 3, 2010

halloween and motorboat faces

I resigned myself to the fact that even though I think Halloween is a lot of work for not that much fun, my kids really like it. I couldn't convince anybody this year that it would be more fun to stay home and watch movies instead of dressing up and going to the church Halloween carnival. (sigh) So, the girls all went as Monster High characters and Simeon was Luigi. After I got everything to make his costume, he informed me that he wanted to be Koopa Troopa. Ummm....sorry Charlie!! Luigi it was!!

For some reason, Simeon was extra cranky and didn't want me to take his picture. So this is all I got.

Brooklyn was Draculaura. Go here for what the character looks like.

Genesis was Frankie Stein. Here for what the character looks like.

And poor Glory was a sick person for Halloween. She does it so well, don't you think?!
And now....MOTORBOAT FACES!! My sister-in-law, Erin put pictures of them doing motorboat and they were pretty funny! So we decided to see what kind of funny faces we would have. I have to say some of ours are pretty hilarious!! Give it a try! The kids loved it.....well some of them.



Man!! I am GORGEOUS!
DRUMROLL, PLEASE!! The winner is.......

The sexy man I married! :0)

1 comments:

Erin Papa said...

I know I meant to put a comment here. I LOVE the motorboat faces. it really is a good time. People just don't realize until they try it.