
Brooklyn's birthday was last week and she is now 11. Man, how the time flies. Next year it will be young womens, middle school and, knowing Brooklyn, probably boys. (hopefully not that last one quite yet.) I remember when she was on her way to us and Michael Trammel drove me crazy with his incessant timing of the contractions. She has grown into a sweet and helpful young lady. I can usually count on Brooklyn to help me when nobody else will. Her favorite color is yellow and she likes pandas. She loves to go shopping with me and we have a notebook that we write notes to each other with. She has a hard time talking about her feelings and that was an idea I got from a workshop we went to. She has made a few friends this year and I'm proud of her for making the effort. Homework is going much better this year. It's not quite the struggle it was last year. (Hallelujah!!) I can see her making strides to becoming a responsible young lady and her confidence in who she is has grown. She's starting to do/like things because she wants to instead of because her older sister likes it. Happy Birthday, Brooklyn! We love you!






0 comments:
Post a Comment