Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Simeon loves boy toys

We went to play at the elementary school in Orting today. Simeon was having a great time going down the slide until he noticed a big tractor (they are doing construction at the school). He stopped and pointed. We watched it for a few seconds and it passed where we were standing. Simeon climbed over the little concrete wall around the play area and chased it all the way across the school yard. I finally picked him up when he reached the parking lot---boy was he mad at me! I think he wanted a ride. It was pretty cute. He loves big tractors and trucks just like his daddy. I remember when Matt and I were staying in a monolithic dome for a weekend in Texas, I awoke one morning and he was gone. I found him standing at the window watching the tractors across the field. He was there for a long time. :0) Like father like son.

1 comments:

April Bishop said...

That is a great picture of Cinnamon in the car. He probably would fit better in the blue one!