It really is not a great idea to look at all your friends and families blogs when you are grumpy. Everyone else's blogs are way cooler than yours and their lives seem so much better. I don't even know why I am grumpy. Maybe I need to get away from this house and my people for just a little while. I cannot wait for school to start. For some reason I think life will be a little more calm. Maybe I can sit at the table when wanted instead of having to get the pressure washer to clean the funk from it first. Maybe I will be able to walk across the floor without losing my shoes in all the sticky goo. Maybe I will be able to sit on the couch without hearing a crunching sound from all the cracker crumbs ( oh wait Simeon's not going to school. shoot!) Maybe I can use the restroom a few times without people banging on the door. Maybe I can watch something besides Barbie movies. Maybe, just maybe.....! A girl can dream can't she? Oh who am I kidding? That will never happen. Well, until next time....hopefully I am much happier.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment