Tuesday, August 19, 2008

new look



Here is my new haircut. I really wanted a change and my friend gave me a gift card to a hair salon. So I figured(after some encouragement from a few good friends) why not chop it all off? Easier to style, easier to wash, etc. And, what is the point of long hair if it is always in a ponytail or bun? So I looked up some different styles online and picked one out. Genesis said she did not like it and she would not be able to look at me. She is full of tact, that one. Luckily, it did not turn out much like the picture(probably because I'm not a cute model). So Genesis is comfortable looking at me, in fact she even said she likes it. How lucky I will be when she is actually a teenager(instead of just acting like one) and she can keep me "cool"-assuming I once was.


You know it is trickier than you think trying to take your own picture and remembering to smile. :0)

2 comments:

The Barlows said...

CUTE!!! I was wondering when you were going to do it!! Do you love it? You're making me want to cut mine off again!! And how cute is that little boy (and how big). Good grief!

Christy said...

I think you are very model-like. You're tall aren't you? Cute hair cut.