Monday, November 3, 2008

happy birthday to me







I woke up to find these two sweet things on the fridge. A card from Brooklyn and a poem from Genesis. Do I have the sweetest kids or what? They almost made me cry. On Saturday, we got a babysitter and went out to dinner with some friends and then Matt took me shopping. It was a lot of fun. We haven't been out in a very, very long time. I decided today I was going to slack off and it felt pretty good. Then today, two of my friends brought me goodies and I got lots of birthday emails and calls. Thank you everyone! I feel so loved! So all in all a good birthday. (you can click on the pictures to make them bigger if needed)

1 comments:

Erin said...

Happy, Happy birthday Debbie dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be...a happy happy birthday to you from the papa's. We love you and hope you had a great birthday.