For those of you that know me well, you know I hate Halloween. It is so much work for such a short time of gratification. It is too cold outside for trick-or-treating and the costumes are covered up with coats. I have no fun and the kids usually end up whining and crying about something to do with their costume(ok it is usually only a certain child). Too much stress and frustration for a few freezing hours of begging for candy. So,
these are the only Halloween photos we have for this year. I finally convinced the kids that it would be way more fun to spend Halloween at home, watch movies and have candy. Yeah!! They agreed to it and had so much fun. We invited some friends over and had dinner, then the kids had to do a trick to get their candy bag. They snacked on candy and watched a movie. The kids also had fun playing with the walkie-talkies in the dark outside while they waited for dinner. We did carve a pumpkin awhile ago, but sadly I forgot to light it on Halloween. I only got one pumpkin (cause I am cheap) and the girls each got a side to carve. I think they had fun and the effect of three faces on the pumpkin was pretty cool.
I Do Now
4 days ago






1 comments:
good idea with the pumpkin! Good idea with the Halloween party too instead of the trick or treating.
Post a Comment