My sister got me interested in this book by Rhonda Britton. I joined her "fearbuster" group and we are reading the book, Fearless Living. I love it so far. Such good things have come from my joining the group. It is a self-help book (I am so not into self-help books)and I feel really good. I have noticed that I have more patience with the kids and myself. I feel happier, I get more accomplished, and I feel ok on the days that I get nothing "accomplished". Even Matt has noticed and he likes the new--no, improved-- me. He had a bad evening on Saturday and I didn't get pulled down with him. That is so big for me. I let myself be swayed by his mood all the time. But not this time. I am able to look at my life and not do things because I feel like I should, but do them because I want to. I haven't gotten very far in the book, but it has already helped immensely. I am not perfect at it either, but I will keep doing my best. Good 'Ol Cognitive Therapy! Anyway, just thought I would share my good days instead of just talking about the crappy ones I have. Things are going good right now and I'm glad!! :0)
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





1 comments:
Yeah! Glad to hear you feel good.
Post a Comment