Tuesday, October 14, 2008

much better days

So I thought I should express my happiness (or I should say not-so-crappiness). Matt tried really hard to be understanding and he even cleaned my house and did laundry while I was at Super Saturday. What a guy! I love him! I feel ok now. I am trying to do more things for me and not worry so much about my messy house and all of the things I am not doing. We actually had f.h.e. on Monday. It was nice. Matt has also been showering me with compliments. That helps a lot. He will call up and say things like, "I was just thinking about...and I am so glad I have you." or "I don't think you realize how great you are." Or something to that effect. I am sorry ladies, but I really think I do have the best husband.

So the crappy days may come again, but as for now I am ok, and what I do is enough! So now I am going to go lay in my bed and read and not fold laundry because I don't want to. :0)

0 comments: