Wednesday, October 8, 2008

18month old with style sense


So today, we were heading to the grocery store and I was standing at my closet trying to decide which shoes to put on. I grabbed my nikes because they are comfortable, but I hesitated because they didn't go spectacularly with my outfit. Simeon, standing near me, grabbed my nikes out of my hand and put them back in my closet and pointed to my black ballet flats and said,"shoes". They did go much better with my outfit so I wore them. I am so glad I have Simeon to help me with my fashion stuff. :0) What a talented guy. He certainly does not get that from his dad. This picture is just a sampling of Simeon's fashion. You never know, in a few years you might be seeing this style on the streets. :0)

1 comments:

Shauntel said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog for the rules.

Isaac would do the sme thing with that shirt, he probably stretched it out. By the way, does he need bigger clothes yet?