Thursday, October 2, 2008

ruff-ruff

Simeon's new thing is to pretend to be a dog. He will crawl around on all fours saying "ruff-ruff...ruff-ruff". We even have a little leash that the girls put on him so he can go on walks. If I interupt the make-believe with a diaper change or a nap then he says, "no. ruff-ruff" and wants down so he can continue his play. He is such a delight and says the cutest things. He tells me all the time, "daddy. work". Ok, that doesn't sound as cute as it really is. Of course I think everything he does is so adorable. I feel like a first-time mom again with him sometimes. Is he really that cute or am I just one of those moms that thinks he is. But I don't think his dirty diapers smell like freshly baked bread, so I think I'm still ok. :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! What is that comment about freshly baked bread and diaper changes??? Who would ever think that? :)

love you all and miss you so much..so very grateful for your blog!!!!

TEXAS MOM

Christy said...

I totally understand about the "first time mom" thing, I am the same way with Dallin.

April Bishop said...

I miss you lady. It's like I'm in my own little closet, just cleaning away. Now I remember why I've never bothered to clean my house. It's all you do! Let's get together this week.