We took family pictures yesterday and Genesis wanted me to post some of the goofier ones. They are the most fun, after all!
Genesis was very rowdy in this pose!
This was one of the test shots, but Matt thinks this is how I normally look....like I want to punch somebody. Well, if people weren't stupid all the time, they wouldn't need punching!
CAN - NOT - BELIEVE - HOW TALL GENESIS IS. Your kids look so grown up. well not all of them. You are such a cute family. Matt looks great with the lost weight and you look beautiful. I love your hair like that. cute pictures. miss you guys!
Matt and I have been married for 15 very interesting years. We have 4 spectacular children and we enjoy watching them grow and are amazed how time really does fly. Matt spends his time working hard driving truck and repairing computers. I try to keep some order to our chaotic life that seems to get more chaotic as the kids get older.
3 comments:
CAN - NOT - BELIEVE - HOW TALL GENESIS IS. Your kids look so grown up. well not all of them. You are such a cute family. Matt looks great with the lost weight and you look beautiful. I love your hair like that. cute pictures. miss you guys!
Wow! Matt is skinny and I LOVE your hair. It looks fantastic!
Hahahaha! You crack me up with the last pic!
Your family looks like so much fun!
You are beautiful as always!
Post a Comment