Monday, May 16, 2011

things I hear almost daily



This is what I hear at random times throughout the day from my little man.....




I will never stop loving you.


I know you will never stop loving me.


You will never stop being pretty.


You're the best mom.


I love you.


I have a secret. (he gives me a kiss or whispers in my ear I love you.)


The other day, I got mad at him for doing something. (I can't remember what anymore) He was upset, crying and apologizing. As I angrily stomped out of his room like a 2 year old, I heard this in a sobbing kind of voice, "You're the best mom!" Who can stay mad after that??!!


I'm not sure, but I think he may have already learned the fine art of manipulating women. And DANG IT! It works. I wonder how he already has this skill??? He definitely didn't learn it from his dad. :0)






1 comments:

April Bishop said...

What a sweetie! It's been fun seeing you the past few Sundays... :)