Sunday, May 10, 2009

another example of Simeon's unique style



Simeon had to pick out his outfit himself. He chose the shirt to go with the pants I picked out and when it was time to get ready to pick up Glory, he didn't like the shoes I chose. He ran away from me and returned with his church shoes (no socks) and a dress shirt to go over his frog and lizard t-shirt. Here he is trying desperately to button his shirt. He is definitely in the terrible two stage! But it is evened out by the adorable fun that is Simeon. The other day, we were playing with a beach ball and I hid around a corner and called his name. When he appeared I threw the ball at him. He thought that was the greatest. I later moved on to other "productive" things and soon I heard a sweet Simeon voice say, "Oh Mom!" I went searching for him and he was in the exact spot I had hidden in. When I appeared, he threw the ball at me and giggled. He repeated that performance a couple of times. Man!! He is cute!

1 comments:

Cline said...

yes little boys are Adorable!!!