Sunday, May 31, 2009

babysitting anyone?

I am officially looking for some sort of job to make extra money. It will most likely have to be a babysitting job or something similar so that I can be home with the little Simeon. And since Glory is doing kindergarten again next year, I will need to be able to pick her up at noon. So if anyone knows of someone looking for a babysitter, send them my way! Or if there is anything else that comes along where I can either bring Simeon or do at home, that would be fantastic! Just keep us in mind! I figured it was about time to get back to it since Genesis told me the other day that she wished I had a job and Matt brought it up again this morning. :0)

1 comments:

Erin said...

You can babysit my kids but you'll have to come to PA. :) Good luck finding something. I hope something comes your way. That is scary about simeon almost running in the street. Yesterday I was doing something in the garage and looked up and Noah had crossed the street and was playing with some kids. I'm glad that wasn't a busy street.