I have been reading NieNie's blog ( http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ ) and I now know what all the fuss is about! She is amazing and I want to be like her when I grow up. It was several hours of laughter and tears. Her perspective on life is truly a gift. Anyway....I saw something on her blog and I absolutely love them! I want one....or two.....or three! I tried to post a picture, but couldn't get it to work, so go here if you desperately want to know what I'm talking about....or even if you're just curious! And here to see another one I like. I also like these. I think Vintage Pearl is my new fav. place for jewelry....too bad it's so expensive!
Jane 23
5 months ago





1 comments:
Debbie - I love, love, love that kind of jewelry too! I thought about trying to make my own. If I get all the stuff, maybe you can come over and we can mess it up together. I am sure their is a HUGE learning curve. It would be fun to try though.
Post a Comment