I love to organize....I love to have a place for everything. It makes me smile and so happy to see things lined up and looking so neat. (I totally would have a clean organized house if I could manage to teach my kids--- and husband--- to put things away when they're done and clean up after themselves....unfortunately, I haven't developed that talent yet.) So Matt suggested I turn my love for organizing into a business. I think it would be fun to do that, so if anybody needs free organizing, I will come do it (for a limited time). I am trying to build a portfolio to show customers. Here is an example of what I can do.....
I know it doesn't look like much, but this is Matt's computer repair "office". I bought $12 shelves to put on the desk. I have a few more ideas for this area, but I'm gonna have to wait until I can scrape up the few dollars to put them into action. Now if only he would put things back when he's done so it will stay nice and organized. (I guess I need to work on that teaching talent some more.) :0) So let me know if you want to help me build my portfolio!





2 comments:
First of all come organize my house ANYTIME you want to. 2nd the slug thing is THE FUNNIEST thing I have ever heard. I was seriously laughing out loud. 3rd I'm glad you are making more progress on the greenhouse and 4th I want a mommy necklace too.
Have to say, I'm glad there are no little boy slugs in my house... Funny. You can come and play in my craft room any time you want. I have a bunch of stuff in plastic bins, and shelves already in, but it could use some work...
Post a Comment