It is amazing how different life can feel in just a few months! I was so frustrated and doubting everything I ever believed in, a few months ago. Now, I am loving life. Matt is happy and home more, the kids seem to be happy (for the most part when they're not at each others throats), I feel secure in my friendships, I am having so much fun volunteering at the school, earning a small amount of money babysitting, keeping up with the housework, and best of all.......my faith has been restored. If only I can remember to keep up with those little things that continue to sustain me. The little things turn into big things that mean the most! I feel like my old self again, but the difference is I am learning to be comfortable with that old self. I look back at all the years of frustration and pain and wanting to give up......and realize it was all worth it! My Father in Heaven does know and love me, wants the best for me and I am grateful to have the knowledge and peace the gospel brings. I have realized that I grew up with a "letter of the law" kind of attitude and that is not always.....ok, never....a good way to view things. Matt evens me out and I have learned so much in the almost 12 years we have been together. (wow, has it been that long??!! I feel so old!) To sum up my rantings.......life is good!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago








1 comments:
I'm so glad you are back to your old self. ;o) You are an inspiration to me! I love you!
Post a Comment