Thursday, November 12, 2009

sweetest sight ever!

and I don't mean Matt's butt.



I don't think any comment is necessary.....

How can I think that everything this little guy does is adorable?!
We were sitting on the heater, as is normal for this time of year, and Simeon jumps up and says, "Oh no! I forgot.  My movie. Dang it!"  (while punching his thigh and walking to the TV)
See.....I totally thought that was cute, but as I'm typing, I realize it's not that cute.
I guess that's what happens when one is totally in love with a munchkin!



(keep reading...I am playing catch-up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is all totally cute...I love every bit of it. I don't even have to see Simeon's face to know there is a precious look on it.

Cynthia said...

Awwwwe! I love little boy's and watching them love to be like Daddy!