How can anyone say mean things to this one??? (granted, I have been accused of being a "bad mom" by her, but that just means I'm doing it right.....right??!!) Glory came home distraught today because a little girl in her class told Glory they weren't friends anymore. It broke my heart to see my sweet Glory so crushed, and to not even know why! This little girl, at the beginning of the year, asked Glory if she wanted to be friends and Glory was so excited that day that she had made a new friend. Now she is devastated! (And we invited the little stink to our Halloween party!!) There were several times today that she was almost in tears thinking about it. "I don't know why she said that, mom." How do I deal with that???? My poor baby! At least she has Simeon, who put his chubby little arm around her shoulder and said, "friends, Glory?" How sweet is that???!!!! They are the best of friends. I just hope it is enough for her! I now understand the blue (green?) bathrobe incident! A mother MUST defend her children! It might get ugly......or maybe I will just shower her with lots of hugs and kisses!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





2 comments:
Oh my good-ness Debbie...We have been going through a similar situation with our Kenzie girl. Our situation was one of a bulling from what was suppose to be her BF...
What makes it worse is this girl is in our ward! There are day's I think it is harder for me than Kenzie.
I keep telling Kenzie to hold her head up high and remember this too shall pass.
Easier said than done sometime's, especially for us Mamma bear's! LOL!
You are doing a great job by just loving her and being there to listen!
Isn't being a Mom harder than you ever imagined? The reward's are so worth it...
Glad you are doing better. Life is hard sometimes or most of the time...ok most all the time. :) Genesis is funny with her little video. I feel bad for Glory. Bless her heart. She'll be strengthened too. Simeon is a cutie. I love my brother the plumber. I love u guys
Post a Comment