Simeon asked me today if I "betect" (protect) myself. I told him daddy does. Then he says to me, "I betect you too." How sweet is that??!! He also told me today that I was a good mom. I was nice, not mean. YES!! I tell you, that boy knows how to make a girls day! Should I be worried??
Brooklyn told me today that she had a great idea. "When we move back into the house, we should have a day of relaxation and watching TV." I think everybody is ready for some space and to NOT work all day long. I am ready for a MONTH of relaxation!! Do you think that will EVER happen??? A few more weeks.....that's all.......I can stand a few more weeks!!!
Brooklyn had a bit of a rough day today. She ran in to a few challenges. As we were talking she told me that it feels like she is in a maze and can't get out. Life is like that sometimes. We just gotta keep on going to find our way to the other side. I thought her analogy was a pretty good one, especially for a nine year old to come up with!






3 comments:
Could not have said it better myself!
Life is a MAZE indeed!
I've heard the house looks amazing. Can't wait to see it!
Too cute! We keep praying for that house to get done. I hope you get good rest soon AND that Sim figures out the underwear thing. funny! I haven't taught Noah the word penis. For right now it's pee pee but eventually he'll have to learn it i guess :)
Post a Comment