We decided today (we did nothing on Saturday since I had my emotional purge and Matt had the day off today) that we would start putting in the greenhouse. Everybody helped and then it started to rain....hard! We continued, but the kids gave up one by one and went in to get dry. Then Genesis came out with 2 mugs of hot cocoa for us. How sweet is that??? I think they had fun. Here are some pictures of our progress today.
Poor Brooklyn is very cold in this picture.
Simeon got his hands dirty and then said, "This AWESOME!" Then he went up to Genesis with his muddy hands outstretched and said, "Want a hug?" He is a character!

The biggest rock we dug up (so far)
The foundation of the greenhouse....all the kids helped put it together (even Simeon).












5 comments:
That's awesome that you guys are building a greenhouse. I'm jealous:) How fun for the kids. I hope you are doing well and that your emotional purge (isn't that what you called it?) helped.
Green house! Okay it's official you are amazing!
Yeah! You are building a greenhouse, can we be greenhouse buddies? We have one, and I have no idea what to do with it. We can grow stuff together and share ideas. That is so cool that the whole family helped.
Christy...we can be greenhouse buddies, but I'm not sure how much help I will be, because we are trying our hand at aquaponics. I know, I said the same thing, "HUH?" It is a self-sustaining system using fish and no dirt. I know Matt likes to do things so differently. :0)
Debbie, you've explained aquaponics to me, and I am still going "HUH?". Matt sure does like to do things differently, doesn't he?
Post a Comment