Glory and I went out and picked some of the pears from our tree (and put it in the bowl that my wonderfully talented brother-in-law, Heath, made for me). I am excited to have a fruit tree in our yard. It looks like we have 2 different types of pears. I'm not sure what to do with the darker ones. They never seem to ripen. Anybody know?? We also had a few red grapes come in. They are small, but sweet. I think I need to move them so they can get more sun. They are disappearing fast off the vine because we have 4 little monkeys that get to them before I do. None of the black or white varieties came in. Hopefully next year. I love growing our own fruit. I can't wait until the greenhouse is up and functioning!
Jane 23
5 months ago






2 comments:
I wish i has a fruit tree. That is a lovely bowl you have there. He owes you another one whenever our paths cross again we'll have to bring you something. I can't wait until your greenhouse is up and going either. I'm excited.
Glory looks so old! I love her bangs.
Post a Comment