We started this tradition a little while ago where we ask the kids what their best and worst part of the day is. It's a good way to find out what happened during their day and stay in touch with their lives as they get older. So anyway, Simeon has started to want to participate. He raises his little hand and says, "what about me?" and then he proceeds to tell us, "worst is...., best is....." Totally cute, I must say!! Today it was something about daddy and dinosaur and blanket. Come to find out, Matt was a dinosaur today and was chasing Sim around. I thought he was just making stuff up. Also, he randomly told me about "Siser Bills" (the nursery leader). "Siser Bills brought nacks." (Sister Bills brought fruit snacks--his favorite) Then, "Siser Bills like nacks. Siser Bills like me." I ask you, how sweet is that?? He is one amazing little 2 year old! He needed help with his "homework" today. The girls were doing their homework and Brooklyn needed help a few times. Pretty soon I heard Simeon ask for help with his homework. He needed me to help draw a dinosaur and a car. He later wanted help writing mmm (letter M) and S, double (W), X, and Y. What 2 year old has an interest in writing letters??? I think he's a genius....but I guess every mom thinks they have a genius on their hands. :0)
0 comments:
Post a Comment