Friday, February 12, 2010

and more simeon sayings (are you tired of them yet?)

So sorry, no pictures.....it's just too hard in this small house to remember to take pictures of my kids. Is that pathetic or what? It's like life is on hold, but time doesn't stop. (sigh)

So, I am in the kitchen cleaning today and I hear Simeon shout, "Everybody wants my autocrap!" I think he meant "autograph". Is that confidence or just conceit? And how does he know about autographs?!

Where does he come up with these things?

And that story reminds me of another story (this time about Brooklyn). Years ago, she was having growing pains and was trying to explain what she wanted me to get to help it feel better......

Brooklyn-----"you know that thing that Grandma puts on her crap."
Me-----(trying not to laugh, but failing miserably)"Ummm.....what?!"
B----(now with a little embarrassement-darn my uncontrollable laughter)"The thing that she puts in the microwave and then puts on her legs."
Me-----"Oh! The rice bag that Grandma puts on her craMps."

Ahhh! the things kids say!

2 comments:

Erin said...

never get tired of cute kids

April Bishop said...

Kids are awesome!