Monday, February 8, 2010

more simeon sayings....


A few weeks ago, Sim had been getting over a cold.....we were at church and he had a coughing fit in the middle of sacrament meeting. He turns to me and says......"I ate a frog."
Don't you love it when you're in church and your kids do something that is so hilariously funny that you can't stop laughing!? It makes me feel so righteous and reverent! :0)

Another time we had something a little spicy for dinner and after taking a few bites, Simeon said, "I got to get the pokies out of my mouth."

We love that boy!! He brings so much laughter to our home.....he is a mood lightener for sure!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hahaha! Something about those little boys!

Erin said...

He's so cute. I think my favorite is still "Dear Father and Kevin". I think that Heath might have given that plate to his sister when we went to Utah. I can't remember but if he didn't, it's yours. If he did I'll find something else for you.