It's funny how one forgets that kids don't know names of things. I took Brooklyn out shopping for shoes today. We went to Walmart first but didn't find anything there. So as we were walking out to the car, I said, "We're going to walk to Payless". Brooklyn looks at me and exclaims, "We're gonna walk?!" I laughed and said, "walking is good for us, it's not that far". Soon I realized that she didn't know there was a store named Payless, she thought I said, "We're going to walk to pay less" (as in save money) and she thought we were walking home. She's funny. I really enjoyed spending time with her and we found cute shoes for less than $6. Woohoo!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago






2 comments:
too cute, i love it. In that picture that girl looks a lot like her daddy. All your kids are soooo cute! Also, I do feel grateful for my sister paying for me to go to Texas. I was getting desperate to get to the reflexologist for Asher. I kept praying for a way to get there. The doctors here just don't seem to know what to do. They keeping saying he is such a mystery. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. love you -Erin P.
I love a good deal...especially when it comes with some quality time spent with my little people!
She is to CUTE!
Post a Comment