Wednesday, February 18, 2009

comments!!!

Please post comments. I love to hear everyone's reactions and thoughts on my posts and pictures. I guess I am so proud of my kids and how cute and adorable they are, I want to know you know they are too. :0) Seriously, it makes me feel like I am posting for someone and not just to humor myself. Like I am connected with someone out there in the big wide web. I think it has to do with being a nerd in school. I just want to be one of the popular girls! Like me, please!

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

I know. I always like it when I get lots of comments. It's fun to know who is following your blog. I'll admit it. I'm one of your blog stalkers!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

I know and I thank you. You are usually the only one that comments. So if you don't comment then there are no comments. :0( NO pressure.

Christy said...

I leave comments AND I think your kids are cute.

The Barlows said...

You're right, I'm sorry!! I should leave comments, I'm horrible at it! And it's so stupid because I love seeing the comments too, but never leave any! You are definitely correct in feeling that your kids are cute and smart and funny! Hey, anyone that can make Matt laugh must be a crack up! Oh, by the way, I agree with the hating Facebook thing! You'd never be able to tell though, considering how much of my time I let it take up! Okay, sorry, you said a comment, not a book. I'll stop now!

Erin said...

you're funny. we like you! Sorry I haven't called you yet. the days seem to go by so fast. you can call if you want. love ya, Erin