Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sick kids


A couple of weeks ago, Brooklyn came down with some sort of flu-cold thing. She was down for over a week.(I am not sure who took this picture, but it shows how sick she was. She never takes naps!! This is the girl that stays up too late every night because she can't turn off her brain.) Genesis got it, then Simeon and then me. It sucked!!! Glory never got it and neither did Matt (I'm sure it helps he's never here). But now, Glory has a light case of it and Genesis is sick again. Why me? Poor Genesis! She has been dying to go on a field trip (Glory's class has gone on about 4 so far) and finally found out her class is going on Thursday, and then she gets sick! She is so bummed. Hopefully she will be better by then. I am so tired of having sick kids. It really gets in the way of regular life!


Ok, this is random, but Glory is playing in the same room just now and she says, "Hey Mom! Look, it's a jet-pack!" I looked up and she has my bra on backwards. She is funny! She's not going to get far with those small packs of jet fuel! :0)

1 comments:

April Bishop said...

Sick kids are the worst. Especially when it cycles through the whole family endlessly... Hope Genesis is well enough to go on her trip. It sucks to miss stuff. I love the jet pack! What makes kids think of that stuff?