
I have a kid in the double digits now! Genesis is now 10. How did that happen? She wouldn't wear her "Birthday Princess" crown to school (our tradition since they were so little), but she did wear it at home. AND she talked about getting shoes with her birthday money. WHAT?! She never wants anything but toys! How are my kids getting older, but I'm not? I still feel 19 (until I look in the mirror). She has become a lovely, helpful, wonderful girl. She is a talented writer and artist and loves to read. She is always helping out with the kids and she hardly ever complains when I ask her to help clean. She has become fun again and I like spending time with her. She is a joy! Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!
This is the cake Genesis and Matt choose every year. The famous (so I'm told) Oreo Cake. It is pretty scrumptious!






1 comments:
Hey! That's a cool cake.
Post a Comment