Saturday, August 29, 2009

blackberry picking

Simeon was out picking blackberries and he was just too cute, I had to get the camera....of course when I did he stopped performing. The video is kinda long and probably won't be entertaining to anyone but the ones with a soft spot for Sim.....enjoy to those who do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting a white screen instead of a video....HELP! Actually 2 white screens. Couldn't check out either one.

Erin said...

This is so cute. I love that he was making sure to get the yipe berries, that his face was dirty, and that he told his daddy thank you. I just love video. What a cutie pie. I love you guys. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Erin said...

I just read the rest of your post. I love Brooklyn's outfit. Confidence is for sure a good quality. Sim is so cute with his "running". Glad my brother was the one helping out :). We are done with fun in the water here. It's in the 40's this morning. Freezing and our pellet stove isn't exactly ready to go. Anyway, glad you posting wish I could get my sister to post. Looking forward to first day of school pix.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't get videos to work on Melissa's computer, but they are working on mine.....Thank you for posting.....It makes me a little less homesick for you all!!!