Monday, August 31, 2009

pure joy


We were at the park the other day and I was taking pictures of all the kids having fun. I just love this one and had to post it...it's pure joy! I wish we as adults could capture that in our lives more. I'm so grateful for my kids and all they teach me about life. You would think it would be the other way around.

(Erin....I usually post a few at a time. Keep reading.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is a great picture! love it! Thanks for the note to read on. I needed it because I would have missed cute little simeons Jesus story. I'm laughing just looking at that picture of glory.

April Bishop said...

Pure joy. Great title to the post. I certainly learn a lot from my kids... Let's go the park once school's in? Brooke starts Wed.