Matt was giving the girls their annual pre-school blessings last night. He had finished with Glory and Brooklyn and all of a sudden Simeon jumps up into the chair and immediately folded his arms, bowed his head and closed his eyes. (He never does that for regular prayers) It was the cutest thing ever! So he got his blessing and repeated everything Matt said. Also, the other day, I was in the family room and I heard Simeon in this sweet, soft voice say, "Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ loves you.....Yeah, Jesus Christ loves you". I looked up and he was holding a picture of Christ with a little child. So cute.....I think that boy has more faith than I do! I guess that's why the scriptures say we need to be like little children.
Jane 23
5 months ago





1 comments:
That young man is wise beyond his years! And do we love him!!!!!
Post a Comment