So I was told today (by a 5 year old whom I will not name)that I should sweep someday, because my floors were really dirty. Hmmm.......good idea! Why didn't I think of that? I am so glad I have 5 year olds in my life to give me housekeeping advice. I wonder if she knows how to have world peace.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





3 comments:
Gotta love the "advice" of a child!
No! Say it isn't so! An unnamed 5 year old (couldn't start with an A, could it?) commenting on our dirtly homes? Never! I'm shocked! Ha ha. She's says stuff about my house all the time. At least we're in good company!
I finally had time to sit down and read your blog. I was feeling so behind on all my computer stuff. I'm so glad that you found a great school. Noah is only 2 and I already think about that. I love the mommy stories. There's no one that understand mommy stories better than a mommy. so keep em coming. Kiss all those kids for me and tell my brother happy driving. Come to visit anytime. Love you guys -Erin
Post a Comment