Ok, I've told that story about Simeon telling us not to eat dogs to a few people and nobody thought it was quite as cute and funny as I did. Even Matt didn't really laugh. :0( So here is my humble apology to all those who don't think my mommy stories are all that great. What can I say? I must be biased. I probably will not stop telling my boring mommy stories, so you will have to deal with it, or stop reading my blog. :0)
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





2 comments:
I loved the Simeon story. Please please please keep them coming.
Memaw from Texas
Sheesh! You post something and expect everyone to read it at the same time?! ;o) I regularly check your blog for cute posts. I just happened to not check it out until now. ;o) It was a very cute post!
Post a Comment