Simeon loved the petting area. He is giving a sheep some love. He was so gentle with all the animals.
The girls got their faces painted.
Poor Simeon was devastated. He was too young to go on the rides. He cried and cried and cried.
The only thing that made it better was going to see the tractors. So here he is enjoying his "ride".
Glory had a hard time deciding which ride to go on, but finally chose the Giant Slide. I went with her and it is good I did, because she wasn't liking it on the way down. She had a death grip on my pants, but when we made it safely down, she wanted to go again.We told the kids they could only have one ride. Genesis and Brooklyn chose the roller coaster.







1 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe Simeon was so sad because he couldn't go on a ride. Poor guy!
Post a Comment