Wednesday, December 17, 2008

doctors, doctors, and more doctors

Actually there were only two involved. Simeon had his appointment with the urologist today. The doctor said he has hypospadias, but not severe. So now we just have to wait until he is potty-training to see if he pees straight. If he does, no surgery is needed. If he pees wonky, then he may need surgery. I remember when he was newborn, he peed straight up into the air while having his diaper changed. I think he will be just fine. Anyway, that was this morning, we had to drive in the newly fallen snow(school was cancelled) and then we went to the urgent care because last night his eardrum ruptured. Here we go again--another Genesis. I so am hoping not. But he feels much better I can tell. Anyway, it was a lovely snow day at the doctors.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Bummer about all the doctors visits, especially in the snow. Dallin had the hypospadias, and had to have the surgery when he was a year.
I am hoping everyone stays healthy for you!

WASHINGTON PUCKETTS: said...

yeah the doctor said there is an hereditary element to it. Mom said that Stan had it also. I am sure he will be pleased that we all know about it now. :0)