Thursday, December 18, 2008

more snow



We still have snow and since this was taken, it has snowed even more. The girls had no school again today. Here is one of the snowmen we built. Simeon thinks they are "oo-ahs" (monkeys). Maybe because they have no ears and extremely long arms? We had fun building them and then when our hands were too cold to do anymore, we went in and had homemade hot cocoa. Mmmm! I hope everyone else is enjoying the snow like us. I know Matt isn't, he has to chain up the truck and that is a pain. He also gets paid the same amount of money for more time and work. Bummer!! Poor, poor Matt. We love you!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love them. that poor simeon and his man problems. :) How fun for the kids to have snow. We should be getting 6 to 12 inches tonight. Not looking forward to it because i have to travel for a doctors appt tomorrow. Anyway, only 5 weeks and 3 days left. Countin' em down! I'm ready for that baby. As far as the potty training goes I don't even have an idea yet. good luck!

Cline said...

Yes, you found me! I love your, sister-in-laws tips!!! Your family looks well as well.