Matt and I were in the kitchen the other day and all of a sudden Matt bursts into laughter. For those of you that know Matt, you know it is rare that he laughs very hard and long. This was one of those times, so I looked over to see what was so hilarious and there was Simeon at the cabinet that has the kid dishes. He was drinking a cup of juice and when he finished he opened the cabinet and put his cup back in, still filled with juice (for next time?) and closed the door. Apparently he keeps his cups filled with whatever he is drinking in that cabinet. I guess he does that so he can find his cup when he needs another drink. It was pretty funny and Matt really laughed hard for a long time which made me laugh and got the girls attention. They came running and kept asking, "What's so funny? What's so funny?" I think Simeon was sent to us for Matt's joy. He can always make Matt smile and laugh and brighten his day. Matt needs someone like that in his life.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment