My sister has this link on her blog and I read it today. I couldn't stop reading. I read the whole thing (it took me many hours) and it helped my bad mood. These people are so awesome. I am amazed by them. It is about a woman named Carol. She was having some issues when she was 7 months pregnant and went to the hospital. They did an emergency C-section and then she had more complications. Long story short--they amputated her feet and her left arm and her right ring finger. She is also blind. She was never able to see her baby. They have over 2 million dollars in hospital fees. It is a blog about her story and her recovery. Her husband seems very strong as does she. Anyway the story inspired me and made me cry, think, and be grateful for what I have. Thought you might be interested also. http://sccsdecker.blogspot.com
I Do Now
4 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment