We were working on the house and Simeon walks over and says, "Mom! Look! Armadillos!" Armadillos??? I've never seen any armadillos in Washington.....or so I thought! I looked over and he had an old ball in his hand and on top of the ball were 2 roly-poly bugs (a.k.a. potato bugs). I guess they do sort of look like armadillos with their armor-like bodies. It made me laugh! HE IS SO DANG CUTE!!
And now you are treated to a music video
Did you know that my kids cleaned up the house, bathed and put themselves to bed while Matt and I worked late on the house?
Did you know that there is a bird that sings outside our window at 1am?
Did you know I messed up my ankles/heels playing bball?





2 comments:
He is so dang CUTE!
I hope your ankles and heels heal quickly :)
That's the best music video I've ever seen. So cute! That's awesome that the kids did all that while you and matt were working. I hope that house is coming a long. What's that bird doing up at 1 am? Doesn't it know it's suppose to wait for the sun to come up to sing? Sorry about your ankle/heels. That can't be a fun injury while working on the house. ERin Papa
Post a Comment