Thursday, April 8, 2010

you know you need to dress up more when.....

a small child at the store says out loud that you look like a boy.

In my defense, I had been working on the house with Matt this morning, so I was in ratty shoes, jeans, and t-shirt with unwashed hair stuffed in a baseball cap and an ugly man-like jacket. But still.....

I guess it's time to dress a little more feminine when I go out, but really what's the use of that when I'm just going back home to work some more?! (sigh)

1 comments:

April Bishop said...

How's it going on the house? If it makes you feel better, here's a story... In high school I was at a softball game and wearing a ball cap. I was with my little sister and this guy came up to me and was telling me how lucky I was to be dating someone like her... nice. Um. Hello? I'm her SISTER!!! We can meet at Winco in ratty clothes sometime if you want...