Tuesday, April 27, 2010

conundrum

Why is it that good for you stuff is more expensive than the bad for you stuff?? It makes no sense to me. If you have less processing and more natural ingredients, then it should be cheaper, right?! I don't get it!! It's a conspiracy.....a conspiracy, I say! I want to eat healthier, but it gets so expensive! Especially for a family of 6! I really wish we had the time and money for a garden this year. Unfortunately all of our resources are going to home-fixin' and by the time we are back in our house, the growing season will be already started. (sigh) I guess there is always next year. You can only do what you can do, right? I am ready for "real life" to start again. I'm tired of this "limbo life" we are living. I always thought the limbo was supposed to be fun! We are slowly progressing on our house(and I mean s-l-o-w-l-y). But here are some pics of the house shortly after the flood. :0) I will post progressing pictures and then an "after" picture. I know you want to see!



Did you know:
-that my 11 yr old is catching the eyes of some of the young men from our ward???? (How can that be?? She's just a baby!)
-that Brooklyn likes to wash her face "like an Indian" (cupping water with her hands and bringing it up to her face.....I'm not sure how/why she thinks this is how the Indians wash their faces.)
-that my sweet faced Glory has a potty mouth and likes to talk about bodily functions??
-that Simeon tried to throw a big rock today and it landed on his head? (Hmmm....sounds like his mom when she was younger.)
-that I am officially the Co-President for the Orting Partnership School PTTE?(I just thought I was busy before!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I really can't wait to see the after pictures. Tell those boys to stay away from your baby. Her father's not afraid to go to jail (how well Heath knows :) At least the girl is washing her face, eh? :) Glory, potty mouth? bodily functions are kind of funny. Poor baby, a rock to the head? Boys are tough. Good luck with all you're doing.

Cynthia said...

Conspiracy INDEED!!!
I will say this...once the big things are changed out it is much more affordable to go Organic :) It took me around a year to change over, but now find I spend less!

I love the did you know's!!! Hahahaha!

Can't wait to see the after pics!