It is a humbling experience when you find out you have been a tool in the Master's hand. That is the experience I had today. I couldn't do my grocery shopping this afternoon, because I was waiting around for a plumber. So I went after the kids were in bed. I planned on making several stops, one of them being Winco. The Winco kept getting pushed back for one reason or another. I finally made it, started my shopping and realized I needed to use the restroom. So I trucked all the way to the bathrooms and then started my shopping again. As I picked out apples, I noticed someone across the produce section that I knew. What are the chances this person would do her late night shopping on the same night and in the same section of the store as me??!! So I delicately called across the produce (ok, it wasn't really delicate.....more like "HEY! YOU!"). After a few yells, she finally looked over and made her way over to me. We started talking and I mentioned she looked tired, and then realized it was more like upset. So I asked her if she was ok. She said no, then proceeded to tell me about her struggles. In the midst of her story, she told me she didn't know who to talk to or if she should even talk to anyone. So as she walked into Winco, she prayed and asked Heavenly Father to send someone to talk to if she was indeed supposed to talk. Lo and behold.......I came a-yellin'! It was interesting for me to look back and see His hand in my evening so I would be there for her. Quite humbling and it made me realize that He is in control....which probably is best. I am glad I was there for her, and I hope her talking about it helped some. I cried on the way home for her and her family and in gratitude for God trusting me enough to help her out.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





1 comments:
awesome! i love this! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment