Glory had a few funny things to say today:
G:"Mom, can I write in this?(holding up my journal)"
D:"No, Glory. You have your own book to write in."
G:"But that's just for practice. I can't write in it except to practice."
D:"OK."
G:"Please Mom? That's the rules. I can't break the rules!!" (Hmmm, that's not what her actions tell me on a daily basis)
Silence on my part.
G:"Fine!! I WILL JUST WRITE IN NOTHING!!" (OK that is perfectly fine with me.)
And later today she asked me if I wanted coffee.
D:"No I don't like coffee."
G:"My music teacher drinks coffee."
D:"Most of this world drinks coffee."
G:"Maybe that's because she has a hairball in her throat."
(What?????!!!)
Kids are funny!






1 comments:
Kid are funny. Glory's a sweetie. I wonder if she likes me now? She hasn't run away from me in a long time... We need to get the girls together one of these days. Alix is still asking to play with Glory. Does Glory know she has a groupie?
Post a Comment