Friday, January 9, 2009

"Wheels On The Bus"

This isn't the best quality video (it's from my digital camera), but it's all we've got and I figured some of you might be interested in it. (Namely my wonderful mother-in-law.) Matt, Simeon and I were hanging out in our bed and Simeon wanted to sing "Wheels on the Bus", so we sang it and he actually participated in the actions for the first time. It was so cute, we thought we would catch it on film. (I guess technically it is not film, but whatever) Good thought-a little too late. We already sang the song once and so he wasn't much into the song the second time and got distracted by the camera. Parts of it are cute and you get a tiny glimpse of his personality.

5 comments:

April Bishop said...

You having fun tonight with no girls at home? I'll bet Simeon is either bored out of his mind, or loving all the one on one attention... :)

Anonymous said...

Love that video!!! What a guy and a cutie!!!! Does he know how much his memaw loves him? The same thing happened when Erin tried to record Noah singing Popcorn popping....he sang it (adding the hand movements) perfectly and when they tried to record him, he just sat there looking at them. Keep those videos coming!!!!

Kari said...

That is so cute! He is such a little charmer.

Erin said...

what a cutie pie. I love it. He talks better then Noah :)

Christy said...

That is too cute!