Tuesday, January 20, 2009

not a nurse

I have come to realize I would not be good as a nurse. I don't have much compassion or empathy when my kids or husband are sick. I'm not sure why. Maybe because there is nothing I can do about it usually. The complaining gets on my nerves. If there is nothing I can do about it, then stop telling me already!! I know you don't feel well. Poor kids. I think they would do better if their "Memaw" was around to pamper them. She is good at that! It's been almost a week now of illness in our house. I think Simeon is coming down with it now. Oh Joy! At least he doesn't complain. Not much stops him. I can at least be grateful it is only sore throat and fever. I just hope I don't get it. There is nobody to take care of me. :0)

0 comments: