Thursday, January 29, 2009

peace at last

I love having the feeling of peace as I pull into my driveway, knowing we are alone. No more random people in our yard, no more annoying cigarette butts, no more extra vehicles in our yard, no more gate left open, no more stupid comments, no more hassle of collecting rent, no more police in our yard, no more worrying if the kids are ok by themselves in the yard, no more loud voices at night, no more, no more!! I don't think I want to do that again! Way too much trouble. Now, we just need to figure out how to make up for the rent. :0) Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Shauntel said...

We could sell our house and move it. :o)

Shauntel said...

in, not it

Christy said...

I can totally relate! When we lived in Fife we had these people living behind us, they were always leaving their cigarette butts around. We were so glad to get rid of them! Just kidding!
It sounds peaceful now. Sometime the pain just isn't worth the amount of money.