
This was his actual birthay
This was his celebration when Matt could be with us
I must tell the conversation I just had with Simeon. I was looking at the pictures to see which ones I wanted to post and he saw one of him in his birthday crown and said, "happy birthday simeon." I said, "yeah that's you. Did you have a good birthday?"
S: yeah. Happy birthday to you. Blow it. (blowing sound)
Me: yes we had cake didn't we
S:yeah cake
Me:and you opened your presents?
S:yeah. opened it truck. (points to his monster truck that has not left his side since he opened it)
thank you dad. (Matt opened the box for him so he could play with it.)
then he went to get his Cars DVD so I could put it in for him. And there he sits with his monster truck and watching Cars. Man he is cute! The conversation is much cuter in his little voice with his cute little words, like "opah dit" (open it).
His birthday was a success I think. He loves his big monster truck and his movie. I had to make him a "Birthday Boy" crown (at Genesis' insistence) because it just wouldn't be right to make him wear the pink "Birthday Princess" crown the girls wear. He loved it! Of course it was just another hat to add to his collection. I can't believe he is 2. How did that happen? He says the cutest things and makes Matt and I laugh all the time! Glory sneezed the other day and he said, "Bless you, Glory!" How does he know about these things?!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Simeon! On other posts... I'm so glad that the oils are working so well. Too bad you didn't know about them five years ago... I'm happy for you!
Happy Birthday Simeon!
Post a Comment